Friday, June 5, 2009

Licenced to drive

Hiii,
Today I have a big reason to be happy :). After the delay of three long years finally I got my driving licence. Well.... This can be a very good example of ultra lazyness. I am driving in Pune city for last three years and still I didnt have a driving licence. I had tried to get it before once or twice. But everytime some paperwork problem was used to be there. 
Today was different everything went pretty smooth and I cleared paperwork for the first time :). Another interesting thing was I met a girl with very cute smile in one Government office.....???
Well... thats nothing but the truth and this is the best thing I am gonna remember for any government office I have ever seen. Chalo yar m signing off for today, bye bye and have a great life!!!

2 comments:

Snehal Devasthali said...

heartiest congrats!!!! ashich utarotar pragati karat raha ashi majhi saddicha ;)

Shaizeen Aga said...

Finally!! After 2 years of bugging you,you got your license. Also a cute smile with it!! Kya baat hain ;)